Venez vous présenter dans ce forum
Répondre

Topic author
annemanike
Guitare : Yamaha FG800
Ampli : Fender Mustang LT25

Who am I

Message par annemanike »

As a guitar learner, I am passionate about music and have dedicated time and effort to mastering the instrument. I have been playing the guitar for a specific duration, and while I may still be considered a beginner, I have made progress in my skill level.

I am drawn to various genres and styles of music, such as rock, blues, or classical. Some guitarists or bands have influenced and inspired me in my musical journey.

To improve my guitar playing abilities, I follow a regular practice routine. However, I have encountered challenges along the way, but I have persevered and found ways to overcome them. It has been a rewarding and fulfilling experience.

Looking forward, my goal is to continue developing my guitar skills and expand my repertoire. I may aspire to perform publicly or collaborate with other musicians in the future. Learning the guitar has been an exciting adventure, and I am excited to see where it takes me.

CoinCoin
Maitre Guitariste
Maitre Guitariste

Re: Who am I

Message par CoinCoin »

Welcome Annemanike.
ACOUSTIQUES : Parlor Richwood P50 - Ibanez Perf. montée en lap steel
ÉLECTRIQUES : Jet G5230T Gretsch - Telecaster Squier 1984 (Japan) - Emperor II Epiphone - Lap steel SX
AMPLIS : Cornell Romany 12 - Tête Lil' MoFo 2 Hayden - Laney LC15R - Tête Spirit Of Vintage H&K - Baffle HB 1x12" HP Greenback
AUTRES : Jarana "mosquito" de luthier - Ukulele Risa
Répondre

Retourner vers « Présentation des membres »