Hiiii

Venez vous présenter dans ce forum
Répondre

Topic author
Pankh
Guitare : Acoustic

Hiiii

Message par Pankh »

So a few days ago I realised I had saved up £250. I was initially going to buy a ps4 and red dead 2, but I had a change of heart. As I was walking to the shop I was listening to ziggy stardust's intro and thought "hey, I would love to be able to play that!"

I instead went to the local guitar shop where my friend went recently to get his first guitar, and I got the same one (fender squier bullet strat) and all the kit, all for about £200, and honestly its the best impulse buy I've ever done. Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire

Whenever I feel stressed out I usually go out drinking with friends, but I've noticed how unhelathy its becoming and so I just practice whenever I feel like that!

Sure, practice can be stressful in of itself but the progress I make leaves me satisfied every time, I've got smoke on the water/ 7 nation army down, now I'm slowly learning the intro to stairway to heaven and even though I'm struggling with swapping chords, I can feel the progress I'm making and loving it.

I must have practiced at least 12 hours in the last 3 days, and though my flatmates must hate me I have no regrets!

Btw quick question, how long did it take more experienced players to swap chords somewhat smoothly? I know its down to practice n all but just wondering.
Modifié en dernier par Pankh le jeu. 21 févr. 2019 17:41, modifié 1 fois.

Guillaume45
Modérateur
Modérateur
Guitare : Ouai !
Ampli : aussi !
Prénom : Guillaume

Re: Hiiii

Message par Guillaume45 »

Hi Pankh, welcome in this forum ! :hello:

Note that it's a French speaking forum though, so you won't get heavy loads of answers if you write in English ! ;-)

I would advise you to try to write in French if you want to get some answers from other participants. I know that French is awfully complicated :gene: , but don't worry, we won't blame you if your grammar isn't perfect ! :mrgreen:

Tu peux retrouver ci-dessous une petite liste des sujets importants du forum, nous t'invitons à les lire! :)

Fonctionnement du forum :

Les sujets importants du forum :

Nous te rappelons également les principaux commandements du forum :
  • 1- Les différentes règles du forum, tu respecteras.
  • 2- Poli et courtois tu seras.
  • 3 - Les messages publicitaires, le flood et les propos injurieux tu t'interdiras.
  • 4- Les titres des messages non explicites, en majuscules et les doubles posts tu ne feras pas.
  • 5 - Les décisions des modérateurs tu respecteras.
  • 6 - A la bonne ambiance du forum tu contribueras.
Guitares Yamaha Pacifica 611HFM, 412V et 302S, Lag T100ASCE, Cort L300V
Ampli/effets Vox NT15H et cab V112NT, Bugera V22, Yamaha THR10C, HB Tube5 et Boss ME-80
Clavier Novation MiniNova
Répondre

Retourner vers « Présentation des membres »